Friday, May 7, 2010

EPIC ENGAGEMENTS OF IMPRESSIVE CRAZINESS - 8 on the 8th


OK, so 8 on the 8th is tomorrow, and at least at "my place" where I'm hosting the one I'm doing it's going to be an awesome day of gaming.

FIRST, we have a lot of great guys hanging out and gaming ... great competitors, intelligent players, good lists, fun fellas, and we'll have the brews and food to back it all up.

Second, the lists themselves are really well-tuned and tightly matched. Solid Tau build, solid Straken guard build (not mine, I'm not playing natch), 4 solid BA builds (yes, half the field), a solid SW build, and a solid biker marine build.

I'm stoked to see what happens, and I'll be updating the site throughout the day with pictures and match results, as well as pics/matchres I get from the other 8 on 8ths going on, if I get them during the day.

- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment